Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last Round of Finals Ever!

Starts today!

Yes, that's right, after a combined 14 years of post-high school education (I know, depressing, right?) Eugene and I will begin our last 'bout of finals today! I mean, we'll still have to study for boards next year so it's not like we're really done studying, but this is the last time (hopefully) that we'll have to endure the idea of several tests in a short interval! I'm not excited at all, can you tell? Finals left: OTC, Law, pharmacotherapy, Population-based strategies. That's it! 4 exams between us and rotations. And, come to think of it, I think Eugene might have a paper.

Professional school really has flown by. Everyone always tells you it will, but really, when I was first starting out, I never would have believed it, and I didn't. During second year, there was so much going on that I barely had time to think. This year has definitely been better, but how is it May 2nd already? We start rotations in 19 days?!? Really? Holy cow!

Truth be told, since school has picked up, the wedding planning had kind of come to a halt. I'm looking over in the corner of the living room realizing that there are lots of projects that need to be done. This whole time, I had been telling myself that we have lots of time until December.... It's less than 8 months. Less than 8 months for me to get my act together, to actually get final counts of what we need and where they all go. Many a person may think 8 months is a long time, but if pharmacy school is any indication, it will go by faster than I realize.

Well, off to study for a bit. Wish us luck on finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment