Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eugene Thinks I Should Be an NFL Announcer

So, to be fair, this is mostly a joke and response to my random comments on the Saints vs. 49ers playoff game. Of course I sit there making all sorts of side comments about the game. We are seriously watching the game, but sometimes it's fun to notice things other than the game. Some of my winning quotes:

"Awww, Brees has the same birthday as his 3 year old, you can't hate him..."
"Wow, Alex Smith is a HUGE friggin guy!"
"Gah, Smith is such a bro-ham!"
"Harbaugh's all, stay down there, stay down there!"
Eugene: "Smith is kind of ADD like Leo"
"*Gulp*" to imitate Jim Harbaugh's very visible swallow after they failed their 2-point conversion
"Who the heck is that guy?"
*pause, have to hug fiancee after Saints TD*

Holy cow they moved that ball down the field!

"Davis, keep it together, man!"
Eugene when Davis got to Harbaugh: "Aw man, I stubbed my toe coach, it hurts so bad!"
                                                         "That's ok, Davis, I'll hold you till it gets better."

Have to say, the 49ers did really, really well. We'll see how the Packers do tomorrow. I just thought this would be fun to share. We've both been in a fit of giggles since. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment