Sunday, November 13, 2011

Introductory Post

Hello!

I'm not sure whether anyone will read this or not. Well, I'm hoping people read this for the sheer fact that I'll be putting the blog's url on the save the dates! If nothing else, I'm enjoying planning this wedding and I want a way to share and preserve that joy with those I love! I just kind of thought to myself, hmmm. Eugene and I are students. Full time students.... Full time pharmacy students. Half the time we're stumbling around through time and space on a coffee high... There's bound to be plenty of things that happen that we forget. We have these occasional moments of lucidity where we realize, hey, we're taking one of the most wonderful steps forward in our relationship that we ever could. That's so much better than pharmacy school! However, then reality sometimes will kick us both in the pants. Monday's pharmacotherapy exam is a prime example. I should really be looking at community-acquired pneumonia guidelines. Am I? Clearly not. Speaking of, I should study. So I will keep this post short and sweet. Thank you for reading if you've taken the time out to do so!!

Larren

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your engagement! I LOVE blogging about my wedding planning process and it became a real way to organize and share my thoughts. I'm looking forward to following your wedding planning adventure! Do you have a date yet? If you do or when you do, be sure to let me know and I'll add you to my blogging brides page on the blog! It's a great way to meet other brides planning their weddings too!

    info@lauraandchristopher.com

    ReplyDelete